Synonyms of wax
- 1. wax, lipid, lipide, lipoid
- usage: any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin; they are solid at normal temperatures and insoluble in water
- 1. wax, cover
- usage: cover with wax; "wax the car"
- 2. wax, mount, climb, rise, increase
- usage: go up or advance; "Sales were climbing after prices were lowered"
- 3. wax, full, increase
- usage: increase in phase; "the moon is waxing"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wax (Dictionary)