Synonyms of waving
- 1. wave, waving, wafture, gesture, motion
- usage: the act of signaling by a movement of the hand
- 1. beckon, wave, gesticulate, gesture, motion
- usage: signal with the hands or nod; "She waved to her friends"; "He waved his hand hospitably"
- 2. brandish, flourish, wave, move, displace
- usage: move or swing back and forth; "She waved her gun"
- 3. roll, undulate, flap, wave, move
- usage: move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion; "The curtains undulated"; "the waves rolled towards the beach"
- 4. curl, wave, twist
- usage: twist or roll into coils or ringlets; "curl my hair, please"
- 5. wave, dress, arrange, set, do, coif, coiffe, coiffure
- usage: set waves in; "she asked the hairdresser to wave her hair"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.