Synonyms of watson
- 1. Watson, Thomas Augustus Watson
- usage: United States telephone engineer who assisted Alexander Graham Bell in his experiments (1854-1934)
- 2. Watson, John Broadus Watson
- usage: United States psychologist considered the founder of behavioristic psychology (1878-1958)
- 3. Watson, James Watson, James Dewey Watson
- usage: United States geneticist who (with Crick in 1953) helped discover the helical structure of DNA (born in 1928)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of watson (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.