WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. spectator, witness, viewer, watcher, looker, perceiver, percipient, observer, beholder
- usage: a close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind); "the spectators applauded the performance"; "television viewers"; "sky watchers discovered a new star"
- 2. watchman, watcher, security guard, guard
- usage: a guard who keeps watch
- 3. watcher, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who keeps a devotional vigil by a sick bed or by a dead body
All rights reserved.
See also: watcher (Dictionary)