Synonyms of wash up
- 1. washup, bathing, wash, washing, lavation, cleaning, cleansing, cleanup
- usage: the act of washing yourself (or another person)
- 2. dishwashing, washup, wash, washing, lavation
- usage: the act of washing dishes
- 1. wash up, lave, freshen, refresh, refreshen, freshen up
- usage: wash one's face and hands; "She freshened up in the bathroom"
- 2. wash up, impart, conduct, transmit, convey, carry, channel
- usage: carry somewhere (of water or current or waves); "The tide washed up the corpse"
- 3. wash up, do the dishes, clean, make clean
- usage: wash dishes; "I cook and my husband washes up after dinner"
- 4. wash up, appear
- usage: be carried somewhere by water or as if by water; "The body washed up on the beach"
- 5. exhaust, wash up, beat, tucker, tucker out, tire, wear upon, tire out, wear, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fag, fatigue
- usage: wear out completely; "This kind of work exhausts me"; "I'm beat"; "He was all washed up after the exam"
All rights reserved.