WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wart, bulge, bump, hump, swelling, gibbosity, gibbousness, jut, prominence, protuberance, protrusion, extrusion, excrescence
- usage: any small rounded protuberance (as on certain plants or animals)
- 2. wart, imperfection, imperfectness
- usage: an imperfection in someone or something that is suggestive of a wart (especially in smallness or unattractiveness)
- 3. wart, verruca, blemish, defect, mar, keratosis
- usage: (pathology) a firm abnormal elevated blemish on the skin; caused by a virus
All rights reserved.
See also: wart (Dictionary)