WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. heat, warmth, temperature
- usage: the sensation caused by heat energy
- 2. warmheartedness, warmth, lovingness, caring
- usage: a warmhearted feeling
- 3. warmth, warmness, hotness, heat, high temperature
- usage: the quality of having a moderate degree of heat; "an agreeable warmth in the house"
- 4. heat, warmth, passion, emotionality, emotionalism
- usage: the trait of being intensely emotional
- 5. affectionateness, fondness, lovingness, warmth, emotionality, emotionalism
- usage: a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love
All rights reserved.
See also: warmth (Dictionary)