- 1. walk-in, waltz, victory, triumph
- usage: an assured victory (especially in an election)
- 2. waltz, dance music
- usage: music composed in triple time for waltzing
- 3. waltz, valse, ballroom dancing, ballroom dance
- usage: a ballroom dance in triple time with a strong accent on the first beat
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. waltz, waltz around, dance, trip the light fantastic, trip the light fantastic toe
- usage: dance a waltz
All rights reserved.
See also: waltz (Dictionary)