Synonyms of walker
- 1. Walker, John Walker
- usage: New Zealand runner who in 1975 became the first person to run a mile in less that 3 minutes and 50 seconds (born in 1952)
- 2. Walker, Alice Walker, Alice Malsenior Walker
- usage: United States writer (born in 1944)
- 3. pedestrian, walker, footer, traveler, traveller
- usage: a person who travels by foot
- 4. walker, shoe
- usage: a shoe designed for comfortable walking
- 5. walker, Zimmer, Zimmer frame, framework
- usage: a light enclosing framework (trade name Zimmer) with rubber castors or wheels and handles; helps invalids or the handicapped or the aged to walk
- 6. walker, baby-walker, go-cart, framework
- usage: an enclosing framework on casters or wheels; helps babies learn to walk
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of walker (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.