WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. vulnerable (vs. invulnerable), assailable, undefendable, undefended, open, compromising, defenseless, defenceless, endangered, indefensible, insecure, unsafe, penetrable, threatened, under attack(predicate), under fire(predicate), unguarded, conquerable, dangerous#1, unsafe, insecure#2, unsafe, susceptible, unprotected
- usage: susceptible to attack; "a vulnerable bridge"
- 2. vulnerable, susceptible (vs. unsusceptible)
- usage: susceptible to criticism or persuasion or temptation; "vulnerable to bribery"; "an argument vulnerable to refutation"
- 3. vulnerable, weak (vs. strong)
- usage: capable of being wounded or hurt; "vulnerable parts of the body"
All rights reserved.
See also: vulnerable (Dictionary)