- 1. juju, voodoo, hoodoo, fetish, fetich, charm, good luck charm
- usage: a charm superstitiously believed to embody magical powers
- 2. voodoo, cult
- usage: (Haiti) followers of a religion that involves witchcraft and animistic deities
- 3. voodoo, vodoun, voodooism, hoodooism, cult, cultus, religious cult
- usage: a religious cult practiced chiefly in Caribbean countries (especially Haiti); involves witchcraft and animistic deities
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. voodoo, hex, bewitch, glamour, witch, enchant, jinx
- usage: bewitch by or as if by a voodoo
All rights reserved.
See also: voodoo (Dictionary)