Synonyms of voiding
- 1. elimination, evacuation, excretion, excreting, voiding, discharge, emission, expelling
- usage: the bodily process of discharging waste matter
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. invalidate, annul, quash, void, avoid, nullify, cancel, strike down
- usage: declare invalid; "The contract was annulled"; "void a plea"
- 2. void, empty
- usage: clear (a room, house, place) of occupants or empty or clear (a place or receptacle) of something; "The chemist voided the glass bottle"; "The concert hall was voided of the audience"
- 3. invalidate, void, vitiate, change, alter, modify
- usage: take away the legal force of or render ineffective; "invalidate a contract"
- 4. evacuate, void, empty, excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
- usage: excrete or discharge from the body
All rights reserved.