Synonyms of voicing
- 1. voicing, adjustment, registration, readjustment
- usage: the act of adjusting an organ pipe (or wind instrument) so that it conforms to the standards of tone and pitch and color
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. voice, express, verbalize, verbalise, utter, give tongue to
- usage: give voice to; "He voiced his concern"
- 2. voice, sound, vocalize, vocalise, pronounce, articulate, enounce, sound out, enunciate, say
- usage: utter with vibrating vocal chords
All rights reserved.