Synonyms of voicelessness
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. aphonia, voicelessness, speech disorder, speech defect, defect of speech
- usage: a disorder of the vocal organs that results in the loss of voice
- 2. whisper, whispering, susurration, voicelessness, speaking, speech production
- usage: speaking softly without vibration of the vocal cords
- 3. voicelessness, powerlessness, impotence, impotency
- usage: having no voice in the management or control of affairs; "the voicelessness of those who live in situations of hopelessness"
All rights reserved.