Synonyms of vitrified
- 1. vitrify, change, alter, modify
- usage: change into glass or a glass-like substance by applying heat
- 2. vitrify, change
- usage: undergo vitrification; become glassy or glass-like
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. glassy, vitreous, vitrified, glazed (vs. unglazed), shiny
- usage: (of ceramics) having the surface made shiny and nonporous by fusing a vitreous solution to it; "glazed pottery"; "glassy porcelain"; "hard vitreous china used for plumbing fixtures"
All rights reserved.