- 1. visionary, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person given to fanciful speculations and enthusiasms with little regard for what is actually possible
- 2. visionary, illusionist, seer, intellectual, intellect
- usage: a person with unusual powers of foresight
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. airy, impractical, visionary, Laputan, windy, utopian (vs. dystopian)
- usage: not practical or realizable; speculative; "airy theories about socioeconomic improvement"; "visionary schemes for getting rich"
All rights reserved.
See also: visionary (Dictionary)