WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. visibility, visibleness, perceptibility
- usage: quality or fact or degree of being visible; perceptible by the eye or obvious to the eye; "low visibility caused by fog"
- 2. visibility, profile, salience, saliency, strikingness
- usage: degree of exposure to public notice; "that candidate does not have sufficient visibility to win an election"
- 3. visibility, clearness, clarity, uncloudedness
- usage: capability of providing a clear unobstructed view; "a windshield with good visibility"
All rights reserved.
See also: visibility (Dictionary)