- 1. screening, showing, viewing, display
- usage: the display of a motion picture
- 2. wake, viewing, vigil, watch
- usage: a vigil held over a corpse the night before burial; "there's no weeping at an Irish wake"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. see, consider, reckon, view, regard, think, believe, consider, conceive
- usage: deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don't see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
- 2. view, consider, look at, analyze, analyse, study, examine, canvass, canvas
- usage: look at carefully; study mentally; "view a problem"
- 3. watch, view, see, catch, take in, watch
- usage: see or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie"
All rights reserved.
See also: viewing (Dictionary)