- 1. six, 6, VI, sixer, sise, Captain Hicks, half a dozen, sextet, sestet, sextuplet, hexad, digit, figure
- usage: the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- 2. United States Virgin Islands, American Virgin Islands, VI
- usage: more than 130 southeastern Virgin Islands; a dependent territory of the United States
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. six, 6, vi, half dozen, half-dozen, cardinal (vs. ordinal)
- usage: denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units
All rights reserved.
See also: vi (Dictionary)