Synonyms of vented
- 1. vent, ventilate, give vent, express, show, evince
- usage: give expression or utterance to; "She vented her anger"; "The graduates gave vent to cheers"
- 2. vent, ventilate, air out, air, refresh, freshen
- usage: expose to cool or cold air so as to cool or freshen; "air the old winter clothes"; "air out the smoke-filled rooms"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. vented, ventilated (vs. unventilated)
- usage: supplied with a vent or vents for intake of air or discharge of gases
All rights reserved.