- 1. vaulting, structure, construction
- usage: (architecture) a vaulted structure; "arches and vaulting"
- 2. curvet, vaulting, dressage
- usage: a light leap by a horse in which both hind legs leave the ground before the forelegs come down
- 1. vault, overleap, jump, leap, bound, spring
- usage: jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- 2. vault, jump, leap, bound, spring
- usage: bound vigorously
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. overreaching, vaulting, bold (vs. timid)
- usage: revealing excessive self-confidence; reaching for the heights; "vaulting ambition"
All rights reserved.
See also: vaulting (Dictionary)