- 1. vault, burial vault, burial chamber, sepulcher, sepulchre, sepulture
- usage: a burial chamber (usually underground)
- 2. vault, bank vault, strongroom
- usage: a strongroom or compartment (often made of steel) for safekeeping of valuables
- 3. vault, roof
- usage: an arched brick or stone ceiling or roof
- 4. vault, hurdle, jump, jumping
- usage: the act of jumping over an obstacle
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. vault, overleap, jump, leap, bound, spring
- usage: jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- 2. vault, jump, leap, bound, spring
- usage: bound vigorously
All rights reserved.
See also: vault (Dictionary)