Synonyms of vaporized
- 1. zap, vaporize, kill
- usage: kill with or as if with a burst of gunfire or electric current or as if by shooting; "in this computer game, space travellers are vaporized by aliens"
- 2. gasify, vaporize, vaporise, aerify, change integrity
- usage: turn into gas; "The substance gasified"
- 3. evaporate, vaporize, vaporise, change integrity
- usage: lose or cause to lose liquid by vaporization leaving a more concentrated residue; "evaporate milk"
- 4. vanish, fly, vaporize, decrease, diminish, lessen, fall
- usage: decrease rapidly and disappear; "the money vanished in las Vegas"; "all my stock assets have vaporized"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. gasified, vaporized, vapourised, volatilized, volatilised, gaseous (vs. solid) (vs. liquid)
- usage: converted into a gas or vapor
All rights reserved.