Synonyms of vaporise
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. evaporate, vaporise, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause to change into a vapor; "The chemist evaporated the water"
- 2. evaporate, vaporise, change
- usage: change into a vapor; "The water evaporated in front of our eyes"
- 3. gasify, vaporize, vaporise, aerify, change integrity
- usage: turn into gas; "The substance gasified"
- 4. evaporate, vaporize, vaporise, change integrity
- usage: lose or cause to lose liquid by vaporization leaving a more concentrated residue; "evaporate milk"
All rights reserved.