WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. validate, formalize, formalise, authorize, authorise, pass, clear
- usage: declare or make legally valid
- 2. validate, confirm, corroborate, sustain, substantiate, support, affirm
- usage: prove valid; show or confirm the validity of something
- 3. validate, corroborate, confirm, reassert
- usage: give evidence for
- 4. validate, change, alter, modify
- usage: make valid or confirm the validity of; "validate a ticket"
All rights reserved.
See also: validate (Dictionary)