Synonyms of utopian
- 1. Utopian, reformer, reformist, crusader, social reformer, meliorist
- usage: an idealistic (but usually impractical) social reformer; "a Utopian believes in the ultimate perfectibility of man"
- 1. utopian, Utopian
- usage: of or pertaining to or resembling a utopia; "a Utopian novel"
- 2. utopian (vs. dystopian), airy, impractical, visionary, Laputan, windy, perfect
- usage: characterized by or aspiring to impracticable perfection; "the dim utopian future"; "utopian idealists"; "recognized the utopian nature of his hopes"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of utopian (Dictionary)