Synonyms of using up
- 1. consumption, using up, expenditure, depletion
- usage: the act of consuming something
- 1. consume, eat up, use up, eat, deplete, exhaust, run through, wipe out, spend, expend, drop
- usage: use up (resources or materials); "this car consumes a lot of gas"; "We exhausted our savings"; "They run through 20 bottles of wine a week"
- 2. take, occupy, use up, use, expend
- usage: require (time or space); "It took three hours to get to work this morning"; "This event occupied a very short time"
All rights reserved.