WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. functional, usable, useable, operable, operational, serviceable (vs. unserviceable)
- usage: fit or ready for use or service; "the toaster was still functional even after being dropped"; "the lawnmower is a bit rusty but still usable"; "an operational aircraft"; "the dishwasher is now in working order"
- 2. useable, usable, useful (vs. useless), utile
- usage: capable of being put to use; "usable byproducts"
- 3. available, usable, useable, disposable (vs. nondisposable)
- usage: convenient for use or disposal; "the house is available after July 1"; "2000 square feet of usable office space"
All rights reserved.
See also: useable (Dictionary)