WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. usance, time period, period of time, period
- usage: the period of time permitted by commercial usage for the payment of a bill of exchange (especially a foreign bill of exchange)
- 2. consumption, economic consumption, usance, use, use of goods and services, demand
- usage: (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing; "the consumption of energy has increased steadily"
- 3. custom, usage, usance, practice, pattern, survival
- usage: accepted or habitual practice
All rights reserved.
See also: usance (Dictionary)