WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. use, usage, utilization, utilisation, employment, exercise, activity
- usage: the act of using; "he warned against the use of narcotic drugs"; "skilled in the utilization of computers"
- 2. custom, usage, usance, practice, pattern, survival
- usage: accepted or habitual practice
- 3. usage, language, linguistic communication
- usage: the customary manner in which a language (or a form of a language) is spoken or written; "English usage"; "a usage borrowed from French"
All rights reserved.
See also: usage (Dictionary)