Synonyms of urgency
- 1. urgency, necessity
- usage: the state of being urgent; an earnest and insistent necessity
- 2. urgency, importance
- usage: pressing importance requiring speedy action; "the urgency of his need"
- 3. urgency, situation
- usage: an urgent situation calling for prompt action; "I'll be there, barring any urgencies"; "they departed hurriedly because of some great urgency in their affairs"
- 4. importunity, urgency, urging, solicitation
- usage: insistent solicitation and entreaty; "his importunity left me no alternative but to agree"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of urgency (Dictionary)