Synonyms of urbanised
- 1. urbanize, urbanise, change, alter, modify
- usage: impart urban habits, ways of life, or responsibilities upon; "Birds are being urbanized by people in outdoor cafes feeding them"
- 2. urbanize, urbanise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make more industrial or city-like; "The area was urbanized after many people moved in"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. urbanized, urbanised, urban (vs. rural)
- usage: made urban in nature; taking on urban characteristics; "the urbanized Eastern states"
All rights reserved.