Synonyms of upstager
- 1. upstager, actor, histrion, player, thespian, role player
- usage: a selfish actor who upstages the other actors
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. upstage (vs. downstage)
- usage: of the back half of a stage; "she crossed to the upstage chair forcing the lead to turn his back to the audience"
- 2. aloof, distant, upstage, reserved (vs. unreserved)
- usage: remote in manner; "stood apart with aloof dignity"; "a distant smile"; "he was upstage with strangers"
All rights reserved.