Synonyms of unwarranted
- 1. indefensible, insupportable, unjustifiable, unwarrantable, unwarranted, inexcusable (vs. excusable)
- usage: incapable of being justified or explained
- 2. baseless, groundless, idle, unfounded, unwarranted, wild, unsupported (vs. supported)
- usage: without a basis in reason or fact; "baseless gossip"; "the allegations proved groundless"; "idle fears"; "unfounded suspicions"; "unwarranted jealousy"
- 3. undue, unjustified, unwarranted, unreasonable (vs. reasonable)
- usage: lacking justification or authorization; "desire for undue private profit"; "unwarranted limitations of personal freedom"
All rights reserved.