WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. changeless, constant, invariant, unvarying, invariable (vs. variable)
- usage: unvarying in nature; "maintained a constant temperature"; "principles of unvarying validity"
- 2. unvaried (vs. varied), unvarying, same
- usage: lacking variety
- 3. uniform (vs. multiform), unvarying, single(prenominal)
- usage: always the same; showing a single form or character in all occurrences; "a street of uniform tall white buildings"
All rights reserved.
See also: unvarying (Dictionary)