WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fresh, unused, clean (vs. dirty)
- usage: not yet used or soiled; "a fresh shirt"; "a fresh sheet of paper"; "an unused envelope"
- 2. unused, new (vs. old)
- usage: not yet put into use; "we bought an unused car for a change"
- 3. idle, unused, inactive (vs. active)
- usage: not in active use; "the machinery sat idle during the strike"; "idle hands"
- 4. unused, unaccustomed (vs. accustomed)
- usage: infrequently exposed to; "feet unused to shoes"
All rights reserved.
See also: unused (Dictionary)