Synonyms of untroubled
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. untroubled (vs. troubled), carefree, unworried, clear, dreamless, trouble-free, unconcerned, undisturbed, unmolested, quiet, unconcerned
- usage: not beset by troubles or disturbance or distress; "seemed untroubled by doubts of any kind"; "untroubled sleep"; "a kind untroubled face"
- 2. secure (vs. insecure), unafraid, untroubled
- usage: free from fear or doubt; easy in mind; "he was secure that nothing will be held against him"
- 3. untroubled, quiet (vs. unquiet)
- usage: free from turmoil or worries; "untroubled times"
All rights reserved.