Synonyms of untied
- 1. untie, unbrace, unlace, undo
- usage: undo the ties of; "They untied the prisoner"
- 2. untie, undo, loosen, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause to become loose; "undo the shoelace"; "untie the knot"; "loosen the necktie"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. untied (vs. tied), unfastened
- usage: not tied
- 2. unlaced (vs. laced), untied
- usage: with laces not tied; "teenagers slopping around in unlaced sneakers"
- 3. unchained, unfettered, unshackled, untied, unbound (vs. bound)
- usage: not bound by shackles and chains
All rights reserved.