- 1. unreflective, unthinking, unthoughtful, thoughtless (vs. thoughtful)
- usage: not exhibiting or characterized by careful thought
- 2. thoughtless, uncaring, unthinking, inconsiderate (vs. considerate)
- usage: without care or thought for others; "the thoughtless saying of a great princess on being informed that the people had no bread; `Let them eat cake'"
- 3. lumpish, lumpen, unthinking, stupid (vs. smart)
- usage: mentally sluggish
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. thoughtlessly, unthinkingly, unthinking
- usage: in a thoughtless manner; "he stared thoughtlessly at the picture"
All rights reserved.
See also: unthinking (Dictionary)