Synonyms of untangled
- 1. extricate, untangle, disentangle, disencumber, free, disengage
- usage: release from entanglement of difficulty; "I cannot extricate myself from this task"
- 2. unravel, unknot, unscramble, untangle, unpick, undo
- usage: become or cause to become undone by separating the fibers or threads of; "unravel the thread"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. untangled (vs. tangled), disentangled, loosened, unsnarled
- usage: not tangled
All rights reserved.