Synonyms of unstained
- 1. unstained (vs. stained), untreated
- usage: not stained; "An apron keeps his clothing unstained"
- 2. unstained, unvarnished, unpainted (vs. painted)
- usage: not having a coating of stain or varnish
- 3. unsoiled, unspotted, unstained, clean (vs. dirty)
- usage: without soil or spot or stain
- 4. stainless, unstained, unsullied, untainted, untarnished, unblemished (vs. blemished), unmarred, unmutilated
- usage: (of reputation) free from blemishes; "his unsullied name"; "an untarnished reputation"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unstained (Dictionary)