WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. insecure (vs. secure), unsafe, precarious, shaky, unguaranteed, unsecured, dangerous#1, unsafe, unprotected, vulnerable
- usage: lacking in security or safety; "his fortune was increasingly insecure"; "an insecure future"
- 2. dangerous (vs. safe), unsafe, breakneck, chancy, chanceful, dicey, dodgy, desperate, hazardous, risky, wild, insidious, mordacious, on the hook(predicate), parlous, perilous, precarious, touch-and-go, self-destructive, suicidal, treacherous, unreliable, insecure#2, unsafe, vulnerable
- usage: involving or causing danger or risk; liable to hurt or harm; "a dangerous criminal"; "a dangerous bridge"; "unemployment reached dangerous proportions"
- 3. insecure, unsafe, vulnerable (vs. invulnerable)
- usage: not safe from attack
All rights reserved.
See also: unsafe (Dictionary)