Synonyms of unrestricted
- 1. unrestricted (vs. restricted), all-weather, discretionary, open, open-plan, open-ended, free
- usage: not subject to or subjected to restriction
- 2. unrestricted, free (vs. unfree)
- usage: free of restrictions on conduct; "I had unrestricted access"
- 3. unexclusive, unrestricted, public (vs. private)
- usage: accessible to all
- 4. unrestricted, unmodified (vs. modified)
- usage: not restricted or modified in meaning; "unrestricted verbs are usually stronger than those qualified by adverbs"
- 5. nonsensitive, unrestricted, unclassified (vs. classified)
- usage: never having had security classification
All rights reserved.