Synonyms of unresolved
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unsolved (vs. solved), unresolved
- usage: not solved; "many crimes remain unsolved"; "many problems remain unresolved"
- 2. open, undecided, undetermined, unresolved, unsettled (vs. settled)
- usage: not brought to a conclusion; subject to further thought; "an open question"; "our position on this bill is still undecided"; "our lawsuit is still undetermined"
- 3. unresolved, dissonant, inharmonious (vs. harmonious), unharmonious
- usage: characterized by musical dissonance; harmonically unresolved
All rights reserved.