Synonyms of unregenerate
- 1. stubborn (vs. docile), obstinate, unregenerate, bloody-minded, cantankerous, bolshy, stroppy, bullheaded, bullet-headed, pigheaded, dogged, dour, persistent, pertinacious, tenacious, unyielding, contrarious, cross-grained, determined, hardheaded, mulish, stiff-necked, strong-minded, strong-willed, disobedient, intractable, uncompromising#1, sturdy#2, inflexible
- usage: tenaciously unwilling or marked by tenacious unwillingness to yield
- 2. unregenerate (vs. regenerate), unregenerated, cussed, obdurate, obstinate, unrepentant, impenitent, unconverted, unpersuaded, lost, impenitent#1, unrepentant#1, unremorseful
- usage: not reformed morally or spiritually; "unregenerate human nature"; "unregenerate conservatism"
- 3. unreformable, unregenerate, incorrigible (vs. corrigible)
- usage: unrepentant and incapable of being reformed; "an unregenerate criminal"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of unregenerate (Dictionary)