WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unqualified (vs. qualified), categoric, categorical, flat, unconditional, clean, clear, cool, outright, straight-out, unlimited, unconditional#1, unconditioned, unmodified
- usage: not limited or restricted; "an unqualified denial"
- 2. unqualified (vs. qualified), quack(prenominal), incompetent, ineligible
- usage: not meeting the proper standards and requirements and training
- 3. incompetent (vs. competent), unqualified
- usage: legally not qualified or sufficient; "a wife is usually considered unqualified to testify against her husband"; "incompetent witnesses"
- 4. unentitled, unqualified, ineligible (vs. eligible)
- usage: having no right or entitlement; "a distinction to which he was unentitled"
All rights reserved.
See also: unqualified (Dictionary)