Synonyms of unpaid
- 1. unpaid (vs. paid), buckshee, complimentary, costless, free, gratis(predicate), gratuitous, non-paying, outstanding, owing(predicate), undischarged, pro bono, rent-free, uncompensated, unsalaried, due
- usage: not paid; "unpaid wages"; "an unpaid bill"
- 2. unpaid, volunteer(prenominal), voluntary (vs. involuntary)
- usage: without payment; "the soup kitchen was run primarily by unpaid helpers"; "a volunteer fire department"
- 3. amateur, recreational, unpaid, nonprofessional (vs. professional)
- usage: engaged in as a pastime; "an amateur painter"; "gained valuable experience in amateur theatricals"; "recreational golfers"; "reading matter that is both recreational and mentally stimulating"; "unpaid extras in the documentary"
All rights reserved.