WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unoccupied (vs. occupied), free, spare, free
- usage: not held or filled or in use; "an unoccupied telephone booth"; "unoccupied hours"
- 2. unoccupied (vs. occupied), relinquished
- usage: not seized and controlled; "unoccupied areas of France"
- 3. unoccupied, untenanted, uninhabited (vs. inhabited)
- usage: not leased to or occupied by a tenant; "an unoccupied apartment"; "very little unclaimed and untenanted land"
All rights reserved.
See also: unoccupied (Dictionary)