WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. clean (vs. dirty), unobjectionable, antiseptic, decent
- usage: (of behavior or especially language) free from objectionable elements; fit for all observers; "good clean fun"; "a clean joke"
- 2. innocuous, unobjectionable, inoffensive (vs. offensive)
- usage: not causing disapproval; "it was an innocuous remark"; "confined himself to innocuous generalities"; "unobjectionable behavior"
- 3. unobjectionable, acceptable (vs. unacceptable)
- usage: not objectionable; "the ends are unobjectionable; it's the means that one can't accept"
All rights reserved.
See also: unobjectionable (Dictionary)