Synonyms of unnoticeable
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. unobtrusive (vs. obtrusive), unnoticeable
- usage: not obtrusive or undesirably noticeable; "a quiet, unobtrusive life of self-denial"
- 2. unnoticeable (vs. noticeable), insignificant, undistinguished
- usage: not noticeable; not drawing attention; "her clothes were simple and unnoticeable"- J.G.Cozzens
- 3. obscure, unnoticeable, inconspicuous (vs. conspicuous), invisible
- usage: not drawing attention; "an unnoticeable cigarette burn on the carpet"; "an obscure flaw"
All rights reserved.